Oakwood - Wellington
Part time hours available
£9.22 per hour
Various Shift Patterns/Working Hours
Becky, our Care Manager at Telford Lifestyles, Oakwood, Parkwood and Maywood, is looking to recruit part-time support Workers to support our care team.
Becky and her team are proud of the care that they offer to our tenants and are now looking for an experienced Support Worker to join the team. Yes, your new job role will be challenging but very rewarding and we are certain that you will be proud of your achievements and learn and/or develop your skills as a carer in this established and supportive team
As a Support Worker, you will:
- Provide a variety of care and support service that include; cooking, cleaning, personal care , medication management and other support as outlined in each individual care and support plans.
- Help people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community
Whilst experience as a Support Worker is not essential, it is important that you possess;
- Proven understanding and experience of delivering high quality care and support to service user groups
- Possess an understanding of how to organise a workforce and prioritise task completion
- That you are; caring, confident, friendly, outgoing, compassionate and reliable.
What can we offer you
- Excellent award winning training and development which you are paid for completing
- Support to study fully funded formal qualifications
- The opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- A friendly supportive working environment
- Access to our Employee Discount Scheme.
The Wrekin Housing Group are actively encouraging all employees, in particular new employees into the Care and Support sector of our business to have received or be prepared to receive recommended vaccinations required for your role. The Wrekin Housing Group have a duty of care to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of not only our employees, but also to our residents and service users, giving peace of mind that we are promoting and encouraging our employees to take the necessary precautions by following Government advice and guidance and getting vaccinated.
Think you have the personal qualities, skills and you want a challenging but rewarding job please contact Becky Haynes, Care Manager on 01952 643010
This role requires an Enhanced DBS Check
Ref : CHO1477. Closing Date : 09/04/2021
- Interview Date : 12/04/2021