Wake Night Support Worker
20 hour vacancy
£9.64 per hour
Various Shift Patterns/Working Hours
Dawn, our Care Manager at Beechwood, Barngate, Elmwood and Chasewood, is looking to recruit part-time Wake – Night Support Workers to support our care team.
Dawn and her team are proud of the care that they offer to our tenants and are now looking for experienced Support Workers to join the team. Yes, your new job role will be challenging, but very rewarding, and we are certain that you will be proud of your achievements and learn and/or develop your skills as a carer in this established and supportive team. As a Night Support Worker, you will:
- Provide a variety of care and support service that include: cooking, cleaning, personal care, medication management and other support as outlined in each individual care and support plans.
- Help people to live as independently as possible in a safe, caring and inclusive community
Whilst experience as a Night Support Worker is not essential, it is important that you possess:
- A proven understanding and experience of delivering high quality care and support to service user groups
- Possess an understanding of how to organise a workforce and prioritise task completion
- That you are; caring, confident, friendly, outgoing, compassionate and reliable.
What can we offer you:
- Excellent award winning training and development which you are paid for completing
- Support to study fully funded formal qualifications
- The opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- A friendly supportive working environment
- Access to our Employee Discount Scheme.
If you think you have the personal qualities, skills and you want a challenging but rewarding job, please email Dawn.Hughes@wrekin.com or speak to the Senior Support Worker Chloe Aston for more information about the role on 01543 509692
This role requires an Enhanced DBS Check
Ref : CHO1496. Closing Date : 03/05/2021
- Interview Date : 10/05/2021