WATCH alarm options
We offer a range of products including portable devices with built in fall detectors which can be used outside your home.
WATCH at home alarm
The WATCH at home alarm comprises of a slimline “base unit” and personal help button which can be worn on a neck pendent or on a wrist strap. The base unit uses a roaming SIM to provide data and voice communication.
£33 per month + VAT*
3 month initial term
£40 installation fee for new customers
* You may be VAT exempt if you are registered disabled or chronically sick, please see details below.
Features of a WATCH at home alarm
- Sophisticated base unit that uses a roaming SIM to provide data and voice communication.
- Waterproof personal help button which can be worn on a neck pendent or on a wrist strap
- 24-hour monitoring, seven days a week
- 300m+ in your home and garden.
- Compatible with a range of accessories including smoke and fall detectors
The C500 Keysafe™ provides a secure way to store keys for convenient, guaranteed access.
UK's first Police approved key safe.
This C500 KeySafe™ has been tested against physical attack and as a result has received LPS1175 Level 1 certification. To maintain the security certification, the C500 KeySafe™ needs to be mounted on a brick wall with the included masonry screws, mounting hardware included.
£66 (Including VAT)*
£20 installation fee for new customers
Weather cover included
*A key safe is not exempt from VAT, even if you qualify for VAT relief
Do I need to pay VAT
If you, or the person you are buying the alarm for, is registered disabled, chronically sick or requires regular medication, then you may qualify for VAT exemption.
How do I know if I'm VAT exempt
For the purposes of the VAT relief, you are chronically sick or disabled if:
You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
You have a terminal illness.