The Wrekin Housing Group is led by Chief Executive Wayne Gethings who works closely with an Executive Team.
Wayne Gethings – Group Chief Executive
Wayne was appointed as Group Chief Executive in April 2019, having previously held the post of Managing Director since 2011. He is recognised nationally and regionally as a Senior Executive, Non-Executive and Chair with 30 years strong experience across public and private sector housing.
He also sits as a board member for the West Midlands Housing Association Partnership, is a committee member for the National Housing Federation's regional committee and chairs the National Housing Federation’s Housing, Asset Management, Maintenance and Regeneration Group (HAMMAR) representing the sector across the UK and speaking on innovation within housing for the CIH, National Housing Federation, and various other national trade organisations.
Jan Lycett - Executive Director of Business Solutions
Jan holds extensive experience within the social housing sector, gained from various Executive team roles across the country.
She is passionate about social housing and has spent her career in the sector as she believes that having a safe and secure home is the foundation for everything else.
Jonathan Lamb - Executive Director of Finance
Information will be posted shortly.
|David Wells - Executive Director of Operational Services |
Previously Head of Operational Services at the Group, David has a wide range of experience across housing management, responsive repairs, asset management and commercial services development and delivery.
The Executive Team is supported by a team of Senior Managers including:
- Andy Johnson – Head of Housing
- Caroline Guy – Group Head of Legal
- Catherine Rogerson – Company Secretary
- David Hall – Head of Property (Asset)
- Edward Thomas – Group Head of Marketing and Communications
- Emma Humphries – Interim Head of Operational Services
- Nigel Downs - Managing Director of Care and Support
- Julian Price – Managing Director Reviive
- Lawrence Gardner – Group Head of ICT
- Mark Thompson – Group Head of Risk and Policy
- Morag Bailey – Group Head of Continuous Improvement
- Paul Birch – Group Head of Human Resources
- Paula Reynolds – Head of Retirement Housing
- Simon Thompson – Director of Development