Making a Difference
to people's lives

Applying for the EU Settlement Scheme - act now

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family need to have applied to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

We are asking Wrekin customers to help us update our tenancy records.

Please supply proof of your settled or pre-settled status, using the online immigration status system by providing us with a ‘share code’.

Proof needs to be emailed to no later than Sunday 25 July 2021.

The website provides details on how you can use the online system.

If you fail to provide details of your status you can lose the right to live and work in the UK.

As your landlord, we're not allowed to provide immigration advice. However, you can find details about the EU Settlement Scheme on these websites:

9th July 2021