C19 update - 100+ days of lockdown - Friday 3 July
This week saw the 100th day since COVID-19 restrictions began.
During this time we have continued to make a difference to people’s lives by:
- Providing essential services to keep you safe in your homes
- Delivering care and support
- Providing support and advice services
More recently we have reopened our full repairs and lettings services
This video shows what our customers think about how we have reacted to the challenges of COVID-19.
As government guidance changes we will be re-introducing more services and this will be led by customer demand. For now our offices and retail premises remain closed to the public.
Guidance from the government means that we are all still required to stay alert and:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Limit contact with other people by only meeting people in your support bubble and in line with government rules about social distancing
- Wash our hands often
If you, or anyone in your household, develops COVID-19 symptoms you can request a test online or by calling 119.
Please continue to check our website and social media channels for updates and further information.
3rd July 2020