C19 update - Essential services and visiting your home - Wednesday 15 April
To keep our customers safe in their homes, we are continuing to provide essential services.
These essential repairs and maintenance include:
- Electrical safety checks
- Repairing serious water leaks
- Annual gas servicing.
So that we keep you and our staff safe, we will:
- Ask you if you are social-isolating, or have COVID-19 symptoms, if you call
- Ask if we can wash our hands at the start and end of our visit
- Ask you to leave the room when carrying out the job
- Ask you to stay 2m apart from us at all times.
If the annual gas service on your boiler is due then you will receive a letter from us. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, are shielding or would rather we carry out the service at a later date then please let us know so we can provide you will a carbon monoxide (CO) detector. This will keep you safe in your home until we can carry out a gas service. If someone in your household does have symptoms and you need us to visit you, we have PPE, like masks and gloves, to keep everyone safe.
Remember, we’re here to help. Stay safe, stay home.
15th April 2020