C19 update - Reintroduction of services - Friday 22nd May
We have had another busy week delivering essential services, and reintroducing other services, for customers across Telford & Wrekin, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Our teams continue to respond to calls for essential repairs and maintenance, deliver care and provide much needed advice and support. We are also reintroducing a number of additional services:
- Our lettings are open – this enables us to makes a difference to people’s lives by providing a safe and secure place to live
- Our external works are restarting – we are consulting customers who require external work and have plans in place for works to be carried out in a COVID secure way
- Almost all of our development sites are up and running as we continue to help solve the shortage of housing
All our reintroduced and essential services are being delivered in line with government guidance and very much with the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff in mind.
While some of the restrictions on our lives have changed we know that some people in the community are in need of additional support. We have been checking in on people and we would encourage anyone who feels that they need some additional support at this time to contact us.
Guidance from the government means that we are all required to stay alert and:
- Stay at home as much as possible, leaving only for exercise, to go to work (if you cannot work from home), buy essential groceries, and access medical care
- Limit contact with other people, and keeping your distance (2m apart)
- Wash our hands often
Please continue to check our website and social media channels for updates and further information.
If there are particular services you feel we should be reintroducing as a priority please share your ideas with us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22nd May 2020