Making a Difference
to people's lives

Do you need to apply to the government's EU Settlement Scheme?

Now the UK has left the European Union, you and your family may need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

As your landlord, we're not allowed to provide immigration advice. However, you can find details about the EU Settlement Scheme and how to apply at these websites:

6th January 2021