Making a Difference
to people's lives

Government's EU Settlement Scheme - do you need to apply?

To continue living in the UK - all EU, EEA and Swiss nationals, including children, need to apply to the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS) before 30 June 2021.

Most people have already been granted settled or pre-settled status, but the deadline for applications is soon, so you need to act now if you have not yet applied.

What this means for residents

If this affects you, and you don’t apply to the EUSS before 30 June 2021, you may no longer be able to:

  • Legally live in the UK
  • Claim benefits including Universal Credit and Housing Benefit
  • Work, and could lose your job
  • Access healthcare or education

As your landlord, we're not allowed to provide immigration advice. However, you can find details about the EU Settlement Scheme and how to apply on these websites:

20th May 2021