Talk Money Week 2021
Talk Money Week is a Money and Pensions Service initiative to get people talking.
Research has shown that getting people talking about money helps build confidence, they feel more in control and may be less stressed or anxious.
Finance, money and bills are a top priority for all our customers. The ongoing impact of Covid-19, changes to Universal Credit and rising energy costs means that people are worried about their money.
Our specialist Money Matters team offer advice on money and benefits. We understand how quickly financial worries can spiral into serious debt problems without help. If you would like to speak directly with our team, you can receive free, impartial and confidential advice.
They can advise you on:
- which benefits, such as Universal Credit, you might be entitled to
- support for paying your Council Tax
- paying utility bills
- accessing food banks
- dealing with debt issues
Our Money Matters team can be contacted on 01952 217234 or you can email email@example.com.
If you are concerned about getting into debt, our team of debt advisors also offer impartial, regulated and free debt advice.
- Support you with free regulated and confidential debt advice to find solutions that suit you
- Help you to manage your rent and household bills
- Look for ways to maximise your income and reduce your spending
- You can also receive free, regulated debt advice from your local Citizens Advice or Step Change.
You can contact the team on 01952 217251, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wrekin Debt Advice offer free, impartial and confidential advice to support people with debt issues. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct authority (FCA) and affiliated with Community Money Advice, the service helps people to find solutions that suit them and also contact and work with creditors to give breathing space.
8th November 2021