The best way we can improve our service is to listen to you. Your views matter, and by working in partnership with you, we can make sure we offer excellent customer service.
Getting involved allows you to make a real difference whilst making friends, building confidence and learning new skills along the way.
We can offer you a variety of ways to get involved and influence what we do.
How can I get involved?
What’s in it for me?
- Help shape services to make them better for customers
- Feel a sense of involvement knowing that your views have had an impact on people’s lives
- Regular updates about what’s going on at Wrekin
- To know what ways services have changed as a result of your involvement
- Opportunities to work around what you have going on in your life.
- Gain valuable experience
What’s in it for Wrekin?
- Better confidence in our services knowing we have asked opinions of those who use them
- Honest feedback to help us improve the way we do things
- To pick up problems and suggest solutions that customers think will work
- A better relationship with customers who feel they are listened to.
Get in touch
If any of the above interests you, please email email@example.com or call 01952 217326
Compliment, comment or complaint
We’d like to hear what you think about our services, or you may just have a comment or suggestion on how we could improve. Our compliment and complaints page details how to get in touch.