Wrekin is pleased to be participating in the Government’s Kickstart Scheme - offering new work placements for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
In order to be considered for one of our Kickstart placements applicants must be claiming Universal Credit and must be referred via their Job Centre Work Coach.
If you think you might be interested in one of our placements please contact your Work Coach, by logging into your account and sending them a journal message.
Please note Wrekin cannot accept applications direct – the only way to access the Kickstart placements is through the DWP and your work coach. Don’t miss out; speak to them today.
We have a wide variety of opportunities across The Wrekin Housing Group, ranging from administration, catering and hospitality, customer services, care and support, general maintenance and landscaping, marketing and communications, digital support and project work.
We are currently recruiting to the following Kickstart placements – closing date Monday 19 April.
- Catering Assistant - Northfield Stafford
- Catering Assistant - Oakwood Telford
- Catering Assistant - The Coppice Shrewsbury
- Catering Assistant - Ashwood Oswestry
- Customer Services - Chasewood Cannock
- Customer Services - The Coppice Shrewsbury
- Customer Services - Elmwood Stafford
- Repairs & Maintenance - Telford
- Cleaning Assistant - Telford
- Admin Care & Support - Stafford/Homeworking
- Admin Learning & Development - Telford/Homeworking
- Admin Maintenance Services - Telford
- Care & Support Assistants - Stafford
All our Kickstart placements will benefit from mentoring and employability training and support, to improve skills and work experience, increasing their prospects of employment at the end of the six months placement.
For more information about Kickstart, contact firstname.lastname@example.org – but remember, to be considered you must contact and apply through your Job Centre Work Coach.
Once you've contacted your Work Coach and they've confirmed you can be considered, you can then find the application form here. If you are unable to edit this PDF, please contact us for a word version.