Wrekin is pleased to be participating in the Government’s Kickstart Scheme - offering new work placements for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
In order to be considered for one of our Kickstart placements applicants must be claiming Universal Credit and must be referred via their Job Centre Work Coach.
If you think you might be interested in one of our placements please contact your Work Coach.
Please note Wrekin cannot accept applications direct – the only way to access the Kickstart placements is through the DWP and your work coach. Don’t miss out; speak to them today.
We have a wide variety of opportunities across The Wrekin Housing Group, ranging from administration, catering and hospitality, customer services, care and support, general maintenance and landscaping, marketing and communications and project work.
We are currently recruiting the following Kickstart placements.
- Catering Assistant - The Coppice Shrewsbury
- Building Facilities Assistant - Springwood Shifnal
- Customer Services Reviive - Oswestry
- Admin Assistant - Customer Voice Telford
- Housing Admin Assistant - Telford/home working
- Admin Care and Support - Limewood, Stafford
- Catering Assistant – Limewood Stafford
- Catering Assistant – Beechwood Newcastle under Lyme
- Legal Admin Assistant – Telford/homeworking
All our Kickstart placements will benefit from mentoring and employability training and support, to improve skills and work experience, increasing their prospects of employment at the end of the six month placement.
For more information about Kickstart, contact email@example.com – but remember, to be considered you must contact and apply through your Job Centre Work Coach.
Once you've contacted your Work Coach and they've confirmed you can be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or you can then find the application form here.