Help us make a difference to people's lives by following government and NHS advice.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) is a global pandemic that has changed the lives of people across the world and continues to be a risk to people’s health. It is important to keep following government advice in order to stop the spread of Covid-19.
Roadmap out of lockdown 3
The government roadmap out of lockdown 3 is progressing. On Monday 12 April more restrictions were lifted including:
- All shops can reopen
- Hairdressers, beauty salons and other personal care services can reopen
- Restaurants and pubs allowed to serve food and alcohol to customers sitting outdoors
- Gyms and spas can reopen, as can zoos, theme parks, libraries and community centres
- Members of the same household can take a holiday in England in self-contained accommodation
- Weddings and civil partnerships can take place up to 15 people
- Wedding receptions can take place for up to 15 people, but must take place outdoors
- Funerals can take place up to 30 people, with 15 at wakes
The next update in line with the government roadmap out of lockdown 3 will be no earlier than 17 May.
You can find detailed information on the government roadmap out of lockdown 3 on the gov.uk website.
We will continue to update you on the latest government advice on Covid-19, but do check the gov.uk website in the first instance for the most up-to-date information and further details on what the rules mean.
The NHS website has detailed information on symptoms and what to do if you or someone in your household shows signs of Covid-19 symptoms.