Making a Difference
to people's lives

Home Contents Insurance

The Wrekin Housing Group insure the structure of your home but the cover doesn’t include what’s inside it, such as your furniture and personal belongings.

Kirsty's story

What would you do if you lost all your possessions? Could you afford to replace everything you own straight away?

Wrekin Housing Group insures the structure of your home but our cover doesn't include what's inside it (your furniture and your personal belongings).

If you have to replace the contents of your home it could prove very expensive. We therefore strongly recommend that you get your personal belongings insured against events including:

  • Accidental damage
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding/escape of water

The Wrekin Housing Group works with a major insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in monthly instalments, at very competitive rates.

You can find out more information about the policy here.

Unlike some insurances, on this scheme exclusively for The Wrekin Housing Group customers, there are no excesses - so nothing to pay in the event of a claim. Premiums can be paid fortnightly by card or monthly via direct debit. Prices start from a few pounds per fortnight and the full rates list can be downloaded here.

To apply, please click this link

The policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited and administered by Wessex Administration Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.