All Routine repairs
You can report all of your repairs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our trades team work up until 8pm every day of the week, and after 8pm they are on call outside of these times.
When you report a repair we’ll need to know:
- Your name and address
- A contact telephone number
- Details about the repair
- Confirmation that you will be in for us to do the repair
What repairs will be carried out after 8pm at night?
We will come out where an immediate repair is necessary to prevent injury to persons or further damage to property. This could include:
- No electricity or major electrical faults
- Burst water tank or cylinder
- Flood or major leaks (if it’s a minor leak, an electrician may be required to isolate electrics if it’s in close proximity of water)
- Leaks from heating pipes, tanks or cisterns
- Faulty boiler
- Board up or making windows or doors safe where security is a risk (a charge is made if deliberate or negligent damage)
- Full or partial water supply failure
- Blocked toilet where no other toilet is available in the property
- Blocked drains, sink or basin
- Blocked flue to open fire or boiler
- Defective communal lighting
- Total failure of central heating between 1 October and 30 April
- Gas supply failure, partial or full
- Gas leak (telephone National Grid emergency service 0800 111 999)
How do I complain about a poor repair?
You can call the Customer Contact Centre on 01952 217217 to log a service complaint.